BASICS FOR BEGINNERS - PART 1
If you have been a photographer for while, it is quite natural to come across this app or even use it.
This is my most favorite app when it comes to editing my mobile photographs or editing even the DSLR photographs fast.
I'm designing this tutorial specifically for beginners so I will be starting from the basic and hence will be required to divide this tutorial into many sections in the coming days to help you understand better, in today's session, we shall understand all the panels and sliders in the app.
1. Back button: To go back to the grid view (Refer screenshot below)
2. Swipe left or right to select the picture you want to edit
3. Before and after view: Hold to preview photos without recent edits (at certain times if you can see this button, hold and press the image to see it)
4. View mode: Tap to switch between Edit, info, Rate & Review and activity news
5. Undo/Redo: Tap the arrow to undo adjustment. Hold finger on the arrow to show redo button
6. Share menu: Share to social media or save to gallery